stylist shops: Holiday Wardrobe

Friday 24 October 2014

Holiday Wardrobe




Although I'm back in the cold of London I thought I'd put up a couple more posts of what I wore on holiday last week when my days were filled with sunshine and my biggest stresses were choosing toppings on frozen yoghurt. 









Grace Atelier De Luxe is a bag brand I was introduced to recently stocking the most beautiful bohemian summer bags, each hand crafted from the softest leathers. There is nothing like a perfect slouchy bucket bag to fill up with summer essentials. This one comes in a fringed version too which is at the top of my wish list along with their ikat clutch bags.
The asos sandals I'm wearing are the best thing I bought all summer, I've worn them to death. They're similar to the ancient greek sandals I really wanted but cost £20 instead of £150 and are so comfortable I've just thrown them on with everything. 



1 comment: